Monday, October 25, 2010

Reflections on Education in Second Life

I like the strategies given in this list. Especially, building the Art gallery and building a Historical scene. I am starting to think along the lines of how I could use Second Life as an educational tool. I visited the Second Life wiki an found a lot of interesting things to check out. The Q and A section answered a lot of questions that I have. Here is a quick version of the answers I have been looking for. I also found a series on learning how to script. Project ideas of Real Life students was very interesting. I am reading a summary of research and I have to agree with some of their conclusions. Based on my own experience I agree with their findings. One student they interviewed thought that Second Life is a good companion for BB.I think SL makes for a good online course. I consider my own course involving Second Life to be one of the mowt interesting one I have ever taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment