Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Exploring Second Life for Educational Purposes

I finally traveled outside of my home island. I was hoping to find areas that I could use for educational purposes. Since I am an Art teacher, I thought I would look for famous landmarks in different countries. i do not anticipate traveling out of country anytime soon so I thought I would travel in Second Life. I also wanted to find picturesque scenes that inspire.
I did find Paris and eventually the Eiffel Tower. I found it a challenge to see because it was so big. I wanted a close up picture of me on the tower, but that didn't seem possible to do.



The next place I visited was influence by Persia. I thought the rugs, carpets, and art were very nice. What surprised me is that I found an area that is meant for public education. But still, it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment