Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Unique Building Project


I started this project knowing exactly what I wanted to do. There was quite a path between knowing what I wanted and what I actually knew how to do. I wanted to create a ghost. I thought I understood the "Features" tab a little bit. I now know that the features tab will only work on certain shapes. I played with it a lot, finally getting somewhat of the image I wanted. Next I was wondering how I was gonna get it to float. At first is was dropping like a log.

At one point I was so frustrated, I started a new project. I made flags. Then I changed the color of the flags.

I eventually came back to my ghost and started working again. Another thing I had a problem with was the floating text. I put floating text above my ghost, than I wanted to take it away. I thought I could just delete the script, and I would disappear. That was not the case. I had to put the script in and then not type anything in the parentheses. That little lesson took a couple of hours. As a matter of fact I would not have thought this ghost would take as long as it did. It still isn't exactly like I would like, but it is close.

No comments:

Post a Comment